Sunday 16 November 2014

All Of Them Witches- NEW ZINE!

Has everyone heard about my new zine?
It's part of the All Of Them Witches project that I launched on Halloween.
The zine is full colour and features images of all 12 witches I created out of felt!


It arrived last week from the printers and it was a bit different for me as it was the first zine I made NOT using my trusted cut 'n' paste method but mocking it up on a computer, and sending it off AND getting it stapled, what a luxury!
Although it was a lot quicker to make then I thought it would take me (learnt new skills, yay!) the whole process took a lot longer than I thought it would and I don't think I'll be giving up cutting and pasting anytime soon!

The zine is the bargain price of £3, limited to a print run of 50, and can be bought from HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment